historic island tours
Welcome to Smugglers Boat Tours
- An Educational Experience for kids of all ages
- Wildlife sightings from Dolphins, Manatees, Sea Turtles, to crocodiles and sea birds etc.
- Free snorkeling lesson for 1st time snorkelers (equipment included)
- Kid friendly fishing
- Champagne Sunset Cruises
- Historic tours of Indian and LIGNUMVITAE Keys
- Critter finding and exploring for the young kids
- Snorkeling at famous Alligator Lighthouse
- Bird watching at the Rookery
- A back country everglades adventure
- Free Parking and water
- Restaurant and Lodging on premises
Smugglers Boat Tours works very hard to provide a unique family adventure for every passenger that comes aboard Captain Larry's 23 foot Nautic Star deck boat. If you are not familiar with boating and you want to learn more about Islamorada seaside villages and islands then this is a great opportunity for you to have a private captain personally take you on a voyage. He has several GPS sites that he will take your family fishing, snorkling and bird watching throughout the Islamorada area.
Many good reasons to go with Captain Larry's Private Charters are as follows:
- Experience on the water
- Knowledge of aquatic creatures and organisms
- Fun with your family without the worries of boat ownership or damage
- Peace of mind
- Enjoys boating with children and critter finding
- Access to many of the local state parks
- Extensive training in underwater environments
- Learn the history of Islamorada's folklore and development of the area.